Whether you are just starting your career, are a recent graduate, or are already well established in your field of expertise, PCM Canada is a great place to develop your skillset. Working at PCM Canada means you will be exposed to challenging opportunities in exciting roles and gain diverse experience through contracts in a variety of industries.
PCM Canada offers variety of platforms to help advance your career, including:
- Professional Development enablement, including a $500.00 minimum yearly training budget
- PCM Canada’s People & Culture Committee is proud to facilitate free, national Lunch & Learn sessions for all employees! Each month, PCM Canada will host a speaker to present on varying topics, from personal well-being, to financial tips, to fitness and nutrition, and many more!
- Leadership Training Program with NAIT and SAIT – PCM Canada offers group training classes to the leadership team. The supervisory certificate was offered both in Edmonton and Calgary and the training classes were held at both NAIT and SAIT.
- Canada Alberta Job Grant – PCM Canada is proud to participate in the Canada Alberta Job Grant program! This program assists us to provide meaningful training and certifications to our employees, increasing their knowledge and skills to meet the needs of our changing economy and stay up-to-date on the latest technological advances.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) – We had several of our leaders and HR Staff participate in this course this year. This course focuses on the four most common mental health disorders including substance related, mood related, anxiety and trauma related, and psychotic disorders. Participants who take this course are well prepared to interact confidently about mental health with their family, friends, communities, and workplaces.